Allied Gases fleet of both cylinder gas and bulk liquefied gas transportation vehicles, are dedicated to fast, reliable and safe response throughout the greater Phoenix area.
Micro Bulk Gas Delivery System
There's nothing “micro” about these advantages.
- Tanks sizes from 450 to 2000 liters
- Highly accurate programmable gauge
- Telemetry-ready-allows Allied Gases to monitor supply levels
- Automatic truck delivery with no-loss filling process
- No cylinder handling or inventory management
- No lost gas from idle cylinders venting
- Gas mixers available for blending common welding gas mixtures such as AR/CO2 and AR/OX
- Ultra High Purity tank systems available
- Ideal for lab applications
- Ideal for welding gas applications
- One dedicated tank for your application
- No contamination from recycled cylinders
- One High Purity gas source for multiple machines
- Lower operating pressure than high-pressure cylinders
- Fewer job-related injuries (no cylinder handling)
- Greater peace of mind
- Reduces product usage up to 20%
- Reduces cylinder handling costs
- Reduces insurance costs
- Eliminates floor damage and frees up valuable work/storage space
- Laboratory - inductively coupled plasma/mass spectrometry (ICP/ICP-MS), gas chromatograph (GC) and biological storage
- Welding-MIG, pulsed MIG, TIG and laser beam
- Cutting-plasma, oxy/fuel and laser
- Light and compact to fit neatly against wall
- Proven reliability
- 24/7 service from Allied Gases professionals
- No time-consuming ordering or run-outs because someone forgot to order
Bulk Gas Delivery & Storage
Bulk deliveries by Allied Gases fleet trucks provide a safe, reliable supply option for high-purity argon, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide. Products are stored on your site as a liquid in cryogenic tanks. Allied Gases will assist you in engineering the right size and type of storage system, as well as provide a plumbing diagram based on your volume, desired pressure, purity level, flow rate and operating pattern.
AccuFax Order System
Allied Gases provides our customers with a convent fax order system. Our customer support staff will create a customized AccuFax order form that will be faxed directly to you as a simple reminder that your delivery date is fast approaching.
Welding, Safety and Industrial Supplies
At Allied Gases and Welding Supplies, we have successfully strived to meet every demand for Welding, Safety and Industrial Supplies our customer may have. We have continued to meet our customer expectation by committing to meet their every supply need. If you need it we will get it.
The safety of your customer employees and the general public are Allied Gases highest priority and an ongoing focus of Management. As an employer, Allied Gases continues to take a more proactive approach when it comes to addressing safety concerns and changing the mind-set of employees and customers so that safety always comes first.